Let’s face it – Deciding what to wear on Race Day is important! And your next Flavor Run is no different! So, with Halloween and costumes on our minds, the Flavor Run Team has put together a list of DOs and DO NOTs for Flavor Run Race Day attire:
Flavor Run DOs:
- Wear White! (Remember: this shirt will be covered in fruit flavored
color powder – Wear something that you don’t mind getting colored OR purchase a white Flavor Run t-shirt or tank top at the Flavor Store!)
- Accent your outfit with bright colors (Think: tutus, flavor shades, and crazy socks, oh my!)
- Wear your Flavor Tattoos and Race Bib!
- Remember to wear good shoes! (Remember, your shoes will probably get pretty flavorful also – Wear a pair you don’t mind getting powder on!)
Flavor Run DO NOTs:
- Wear you Flavor Shirt: You’re Flavor Shirt is bright and awesome looking – Save it for a day when are aren’t going to be covered in delicious flavored color powder (the powder won’t come out completely and will stain your shirt).
- Run with items that you want to keep clean and free of flavor! If you want to run with your phone, make sure to put it in a zip lock bag!To learn more about the Flavor Run and check out our upcoming events go to www.FlavorRun.com
The Flavor Run Sarasota is going to be one delicious event!
The Flavor Run 5k is headed to Sarasota! You heard correctly, the Flavor Run Team is super excited to bring our delicious 5k fun run to the Premier Sports Campus at Lakewood Ranch on November 22, 2014!What?! You haven’t signed up yet? Don’t worry – You can still purchase tickets! Go to the Flavor Run Sarasota webpage and select “Register Now”. Better yet: Use the discount code: SARASOTASAVE15 to receive $15 off!
Beyond the Spectrum – Our Awesome Charity Partner
A portion of the proceeds generated from the Flavor Run Sarasota will be donated to Beyond the Spectrum. Beyond the Spectrum’s Mission is to serve the children and families in our community affected by autism and related disorders. By providing individualized therapeutic and educational services and utilizing the expertise of our professionally trained staff, our goal is for each child to achieve their highest potential in a safe, caring and family friendly environment.
A Delicious Fruit Finish Line & Post-Run Flavor Festival
Who wants to go home after running the most delicious 5k you life?! Not Us!!! Once you receive your Delicious Finisher Medal, come join your friends and family at the Flavorlicious Fruit Tent for a refreshing snack! We know you’re covered in fruit-flavored color powder, but the Flavor Run team says, “What’s even better than being covered in fruit? Answer: Being covered in fruit AND eating it too!” We promise, fresh Oranges, Strawberries, Bananas, Watermelon, and Blueberries will have never tasted so good!Of course, what’s a Flavor Festival without some sweet tunes to jam to! Get it!? You’re covered in fruit and ready to “jam” out to some music! (Yes. We just went there.) We are super excited to have DJ Jake Dela Cruz perform at the Flavor Run Sarasota! Now, DJ Jake is no ordinary DJ – He’s been a professional DJ for about 4 years now, and while that might not seem to be a very long time, it’s pretty incredible when you consider that he’s just 13 years old!! Not only is DJ Jake the youngest DJ we know, he’s also one of the best and most sought after in the Tampa Bay Community!
Amazing Event Sponsors at the Flavor Run Sarasota
The Post-Run Flavor Festival is also a great opportunity to check out our Flavor Run Sponsors that have helped make it possible for us to put on this delicious event. There will be some delicious free samples, a few super cool gifts that we will raffle off, and a lot of great information on how to support some great local businesses in the Sarasota Community. Make sure to check out our Flavor Run Sarasota to stay updated on the newest sponsors joining our team!
Family Fun. Delicious Run.