Let’s face it – Deciding what to wear on Race Day is important! And your next Flavor Run is no different! So, with Halloween and costumes on our minds, the Flavor Run Team has put together a list of DOs and DO NOTs for Flavor Run Race Day attire:
Flavor Run DOs:
- Wear White! (Remember: this shirt will be covered in fruit flavored
color powder – Wear something that you don’t mind getting colored OR purchase a white Flavor Run t-shirt or tank top at the Flavor Store!)
- Accent your outfit with bright colors (Think: tutus, flavor shades, and crazy socks, oh my!)
- Wear your Flavor Tattoos and Race Bib!
- Remember to wear good shoes! (Remember, your shoes will probably get pretty flavorful also – Wear a pair you don’t mind getting powder on!)
Flavor Run DO NOTs:
- Wear you Flavor Shirt: You’re Flavor Shirt is bright and awesome looking – Save it for a day when are aren’t going to be covered in delicious flavored color powder (the powder won’t come out completely and will stain your shirt).
- Run with items that you want to keep clean and free of flavor! If you want to run with your phone, make sure to put it in a zip lock bag!To learn more about the Flavor Run and check out our upcoming events go to www.FlavorRun.com