The Flavor Run Comes to St. Louis!
We are so excited to be bringing The Flavor Run to St. Louis on August 19th! This will be our first time there, so we’ve been doing a lot of research into fun activities in the area. Here are our top choices for family-friendly activities that you can do while you’re in town for Flavor Run:
1. Gateway Arch
The Gateway Arch is a St. Louis staple and a must-see for all visitors. There isn’t anything like the view from the top! Guests are encouraged to buy tickets ahead of time as they usually sell out early and often.
2. City Museum
You’ve never seen anything quite like City Museum! Think of it as the world’s coolest jungle gym/fair/art display/caverns all under one roof (and on top), there’s even a 10-STORY SLIDE. There’s something for everyone to explore here.
3. America’s Incredible Pizza Company
Come for the all-you-can-eat buffet, stay for the 100+ arcade and carnival games. America’s Incredible Pizza Company serves up a little bit of everything, even picky eaters will be able to find something they like here. The Fair Grounds include attractions like go-karts, laser tag, and an indoor spinning roller coaster.
4. Gateway Arch Riverboat Cruise
Take a ride on the Mississippi River aboard a replica nineteenth-century paddle-wheel riverboat. There are a variety of cruise options available.
5. Raging Rivers Waterpark
A water park overlooking the Mississippi River with multiple pools, slides, and flumes to keep the whole family entertained. You’ll certainly work up an appetite here, but don’t worry, there are several concession stands to feed hungry bellies; as well as a gift shop.
See you at GCS Ballpark! And remember to smile; life is delicious!
Calling all Runners, Walkers, Cartwheelers, Fruit-Lovers, & Flavor Fairies!
The Flavor Run is the original fruit-flavored color powder run and we are so excited to return to Orlando, FL this January!
YES. We said “fruit-flavored” powder – Blueberry, Strawberry, Orange, Banana, Watermelon and Grape! Plus, we have an awesome Post-Run Flavor Festival that includes everything from fruit, vendors, live entertainment, and kid’s activities! We are a family-focused, quality fitness 5k event, where volunteers flavor you in fruit-flavored color powder!
What’s so cool about the Flavor Run Orlando?!
First, the Flavor Run Orlando will take place at the scenic Bill Fredrick Park, located along the shores of Turkey Lake. Centrally located, and minutes away from big attractions like Universal Studios, Bill Fredrick Park is a beautiful 183 acre oasis that will make you forget you’re in the middle of Orlando!
Second, we have some awesome new and delicious plans for 2015:
- New 2015 Strawberry Finisher’s Medal
- Awesome Live DJ & Entertainment
- Mystery Flavor at the Start/Finish lines! (more flavor = more awesome)
- New 5k route with over 50 course markers and more traffic controllers
- Sweet Flavor Swag including new T-Shirts and Flavor Tattoos!
- Buying tickets is now SUPER EASY using Eventbrite.com!
Mark your calendars:
- Date: January 24th, 2015
- Location: Bill Fredrick Park at Turkey Lake
This year we are holding TWO back-to-back Flavor Run events! Choose between:
- The MORNING Flavor Run – starts at 9 am
- The AFTERNOON Flavor Run – starts at 2 pm
Buy Tickets NOW at a super low price!
That’s right! Tickets cost only $25 when you sign up as a family or join a team! But there’s only a limited quantity available at this price so act fast!
Buy tickets here: flavorrunorlando.eventbrite.com
Let’s face it – Deciding what to wear on Race Day is important! And your next Flavor Run is no different! So, with Halloween and costumes on our minds, the Flavor Run Team has put together a list of DOs and DO NOTs for Flavor Run Race Day attire:
Flavor Run DOs:
- Wear White! (Remember: this shirt will be covered in fruit flavored
color powder – Wear something that you don’t mind getting colored OR purchase a white Flavor Run t-shirt or tank top at the Flavor Store!)
- Accent your outfit with bright colors (Think: tutus, flavor shades, and crazy socks, oh my!)
- Wear your Flavor Tattoos and Race Bib!
- Remember to wear good shoes! (Remember, your shoes will probably get pretty flavorful also – Wear a pair you don’t mind getting powder on!)
Flavor Run DO NOTs:
- Wear you Flavor Shirt: You’re Flavor Shirt is bright and awesome looking – Save it for a day when are aren’t going to be covered in delicious flavored color powder (the powder won’t come out completely and will stain your shirt).
- Run with items that you want to keep clean and free of flavor! If you want to run with your phone, make sure to put it in a zip lock bag!To learn more about the Flavor Run and check out our upcoming events go to www.FlavorRun.com